A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, November 9, 2007

Mr. Sirius

So, the good news is that Sirius's eye looks like it will be saved. The bad news is that it looks DISGUSTING-for right now. The vet has sewn the third eye lid tissue down across the eye and it looks nasty. Within the next week, that tissue will start to pull away and reveal his eye. I wanted to PUKE. I think at this point, Jeff will be needing to do the medication until that tissue comes off. I hope the kids wont be too traumatized by the site of it. Maybe it will help when I tell them it is only temporary and then we will see his eye soon. Blah! I am SUCH a girler.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background