The other day Miss Madison learned to go down the steps to the back door. There are only three steps there so I moved the safety gate and taught her how to go down them. When you come in the back door, its like a split level. You can go straight and go down about 14 stairs or turn right and go up three steps. I moved the gate to the basement stairs so she cant fall down them, but she is doing very well on the three steps up into the kitchen from the back door! This kid is so with it. I can tell she is a thinker and a doer. Princess Bethanie never cared to do anything. She was fine to just be beside me and Mr. Matthew always preferred to do his own thing. But with Madison she just wants it all! Sometimes I am not so fond of her way of thinking. She can hardly wait to step foot outside this spring! She loves looking out that back door!
Right now she has a really icky nose. We are all kind of sick with winter colds, but her poor little nosey, I am wiping it CONSTANTLY. She is a good sport about it though and doesn't complain about it.
Matthew had a GREAT report from school for last week from his teacher, and Bethanie has started working on learning her second dance for the Spring Recital.







1 comment:
Stormy,
I tried sending you an email this evening, but it kept coming back as undelieverable. Is your email address still ladysam25@nckcn.com or has it changed. I have a really cool President Hinckley tribute I want to forward to you. You'll love it. Let me know ASAP. Thanks!
Love ya, Cori Ann
Post a Comment