A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Woman...

So, I am really uplifted. I had a difficult week because of birthdays and Valentine's Day (people giving us lots of YUMMY treats!!!) and I am happy to say, I made it to my second star! So far my total weight loss (in only the second week) is 13 lbs! I am way excited, and look forward to the weather warming up a bit so that I can get outside more! Bethanie is such a good walking companion, and we enjoy spending this time with one another. She has so much neat stuff to talk about! Anyway, I had to share. I am pleased with Weight Watchers so far.

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm so proud of you! Just got my A1C results back and it was in the normal range. I am SHOCKED... but very happy. I'm nervous about bumping up to 2 pills a day of Metformin starting tomorrow. But I know my body needs it.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background