So finally, after living here for five years, we have managed to replace some things we have needed to fix in our house. To start with, we had new flooring put into our Kitchen. The vinyl that was down was nasty, stained, torn, and down right un-pretty!
Other things we are working on that is simple (well, as simple as it can be with a one year old helping) is painting the living and dining rooms, because they are a horrid purple/pink combo, including a really dark ceiling. The breakfast room floor was also replaced from a sickening carpet (and that floor was really cold and drafty, and it is now fixed). The flooring in the breakfast room now matches the kitchen. I am so happy to get rid of the icky stuff that was down. I will share pictures as I can take them of the breakfast room and living room and the dining room. The Breakfast room has dark paneling and I am seeking a color to change it to.







No comments:
Post a Comment