A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I have a lot to blog about...it seems...


My husband is so sweet. I came home today after picking the kids up from school, and found this bouquet of flowers (its a basket) sitting on my coffee table. The flower lady MUST have put it in the house because I was gone, and no one else brought it in. I feel bad that she did that because the house was a disaster! LOL! Oh well. I guess that is small town life. :OP But anyway, back to the story....Jeff sent me these flowers and the card says, "I'm so proud of your success!". I know he is referring to me meeting my first milestone at WW last night. That made me feel so good! I am so lucky to have him for my husband. I know he loves me and he is truly a gift from Heavenly Father to me. I love him.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background