A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Long Awaited Birthday Has FINALLY Come!

She is SIX-FINALLY (going on 15). Here she is today with an outfit we gave her. She loves it! It looks so cute on her!


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, kind hearted, thoughtful and gentle girl in my life. Bethanie is such a good person. I have said it before, I want to be like her when I grow up. I just love her to pieces. She makes me feel so good.




Here is a pretty dress that Aunt Cindy and Uncle Greg gave her. Bethie is all about clothes. She is such a girler! Here (below) is the cake that I made for Bethanie for her birthday. It looks like a fluffy girler pillow! She is so funny-she told me way back in February that she wanted a heart shaped cake. Good thing then because they still had heart shaped cake pans out for Valentine's Day.











Here is "White Grandpa" with his best buddy, Miss Madison. She is totally a Grandpa's girl. Both of her Grandpa's have a special relationship with her. She loves her Grandma's but it is all about Grandpa's for this little one!



Here is Matthew hamming it up for the camera! He got new glasses yesterday, and so he can see better now. He is so happy!

All in all, the past couple of weeks have been in whirlwind fashion. This morning was no different. We had quite the gully washer in rain. We had about 2 1/2 inches of rain in half an hour this morning and we found about 2 inches of rain on our family room floor in the basement. It was so sad to see kids toys floating around, new carpet soaking wet. We managed to clean it up, but it really put a damper on our spirits for the day. It is still a special day though, six years ago a sweet little gift was given to us!



No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background