
Tomorrow is the last day of school for the summer! I cant believe it is here! I usually come upon summer with mixed feelings. I LOVE having more time with the kids, and being flexible in schedule, swimming, gardening and so on. BUT, I also worry about the flexible schedule because Matthew needs a rigid routine that summer can not provide. We do have a lot of fun activities planned though, and we are looking forward to them. We are going to walk to the swimming pool daily, swim for a while and walk home. This will be great exercise for us all, and a good way to burn off excess energy. Bethanie will be doing a dance camp in July, and she will go to summer school. Matthew has a program provided for him once a week with serious structure (mingled with fun), and for the two of them they will get to enjoy summer play ground each day. That lasts for nearly 3 hours a day. Thursday is Kindergarten Graduation for Bethie and I am so excited. Friday is her birthday and on Saturday and Sunday (possibly Monday) we are getting new doors and screen doors installed on our house. I am so glad for this! So, for today that is all I have. I think it is a good day to nap (since it is fairly quiet). :O)







No comments:
Post a Comment