A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh, GROSS!


Bethie-Beth is in the middle of losing her front tooth-literally. She is doing tricks with it. Pushing it to the point it is upside down, sticking out crooked.....but the thing is that I am soooooooooooo allergic to helping when my childs' tooth is coming out. I cant STAND tooth issues, the thought of mouth pain...Anyway...UGH! Another milestone...WAAHHHH, my baby is slowly losing her baby-ness. :OP I wonder since it is 10:00 p.m. if it is too late to let the tooth fairy know tonight....perhaps tomorrow!

















OK, its out...its too bloody to tell, but its out. **sigh**



2 comments:

levilacyeaston said...

I am so glad that you responded you were one that I was for sure hoping to hear from. Your kids are getting so big. It is just crazy to me. Sorry I have been so out if touch. Just really busy with my little guy. We just hang out and have a blast together. I am so excited to keep in touch better. Give your kids hugs from me. I miss them!

Cori Ann said...

That is sooooo crazy. Miles just lost his 2 top front teeth on Monday. Now starts the gawky stage which I don't think ends until they finish going through puberty (not sure how to spell that). Fun Stuff!!! :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background