Tomorrow will be an interesting day at school. I have two quizzes...one in Psychology (which I am really enjoying studying about different sleep processes and sleep problems, dreams and so forth). The other quiz will be in my Intro to Education. So, music I have a paper due on Friday and for Literature, I have a worksheet, article due tomorrow, and it is all finished. So, after all that....*phew*, I start my Practicum at the Elementary school with the Kindergarten teacher that
Bethanie had last year. I am so excited about that. It will be two hours on Wednesdays and 2 hours on Fridays.
In other news, I did Matthew's IEP today after school. It was pretty basic from the years before. He is adjusting well to fourth grade and his teacher is really great with him. Bethanie loves first grade, more than she thought. She finally lost her other front tooth the other day at my parents house. Talk about throwing a fit! She wasn't ready for it to go, but it got stuck in ham. :O) Jeff also started his classes last week too. SO BUSY!! I think I will go mad before it is all over with. ;OP
I will update in a day or so when I know about my quizzes.
No comments:
Post a Comment