A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PUMPKINS, PUMPKINS EVERYWHERE!!!

Carving pumpkins are always a lot of work, especially when the number of kids are greater than the adults! Princess Bethanie did an EXCELLENT job of carving her own pumpkin. I drew on the pattern but she did the rest! I designed Miss Madison's pumpkin (the tiny one) and Matthew and Jeff worked on Matthew's (the huge one in the back). I bought the battery operated lights that turn colors to put inside the pumpkins. This way the wind cant blow out the candles, and they last longer. Madison's pumpkin was too small, so it has a tea light candle in it. It was fun, and its over. Halloween is in just a couple of days!!! We are so excited!!!



The girls are hard at work cleaning out the pulp and the seeds. We like to bake our seeds with salt and eat them later. Madison said, "YUCK!" every time she touched the pulp!





Matthew did OK cleaning it out. He hates the feel of the pulp.

Bethie-Beth didn't want much help. She wanted to do it all herself. I am
so proud of the great job she did!





Madison is as cute as her pumpkin! She LOVED it so much that she didn't want to leave it outside, even though it was already lit and it had to stay outside.





Matthew and daddy worked together on his pumpkin. It was designed by Matthew free form.








Madison's pumpkin lid came up missing. We looked EVERYWHERE for it. Of course, I was imagining finding a rotten pumpkin lid somewhere in the house late next week. EEEWWWW!






The final products! How fun! I love Halloween!
(can you find the naked girl in this picture?)



They are so sweet!









No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background