A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's getting closer!!!

I am so excited that in just a few short days,
We will be seeing our family! We have not seen
Them much since the last holidays,
And the children are very excited.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with school.
I go on Monday, then it is Thanksgiving break.
After we return from break, there will be two weeks left in the
semester. WAHOO!

I have my research paper finished, and it is graded. I
Got an A on it. I don't have it back yet, but I talked
With my Instructor/Advisor about it and she told me.
This is my Psychology class.


Today I decided what classes I am taking for next semester.
I will take Comp. II, an math class (not sure which one yet)
And Human Growth and Development.
I wish I could say I was excited about it, but I can see how much of a strain this semester has been on me (and my family). But I know that this is what I need to be doing. I really am feeling compelled to get my degree. I changed my degree today from Associates of Science to Associates of Art. It simply means I don't have to take anymore science classes, and I can choose an elective instead.
So, the gist is, Thanksgiving is coming very soon, and I am so grateful for many things.
Matthew has been pretty sick, and I am hoping that everyone is healthy for the holiday. Our loved ones will be here and it will be fun (although Jeff is working on Turkey Day).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

turkey day......hummmm i am not sure i am too excited about it! I am glad you are. My family moved away.....

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background