A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh my hEcK!!!

I came across this picture in my files and saw it and can not BELIEVE what I am seeing! This was me, 33 weeks pregnant with Madison. I was diabetic and insulin dependant with this pregnancy, and she was a whopping 9 1/2 lbs born two weeks early (thank Heavens!!!)

Anyway, I had to share this. Isn't it amazing what women go through when pregnant?

I remember this day vividly. We went to this pumpkin patch an hour away. In the back ground was a very large corn maze. My DH (Dear Husband) and the friends we went with were all, "Hey, lets go in the corn maze"! I wanted to kill myself. It was muddy and I kept slipping and I could hardly walk because that baby was so low in my pelvis. I looked like I was smiling, but I really wanted to bawl.

The pumpkin is Spookley, the Square Pumpkin, and it is sort of where he was created (it is a popular Children's book and DVD). It was fun, and looking back, I am amazed that skin can stretch that far. :)

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

WOW!!! You were huge... but pregnant of course. The things we put our bodies through to bring a child into the world... AMAZING!!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background