A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ta Da!


Here it is! I finished it today as I had planned! For once something was finished ON TIME!!! YAY ME! LOL! Seriously though, what a relief to have this finished for my sweet little girls 2nd birthday. While trying to decide what cute material I should by for her, the Hello Kitty stuff is precious, or the Princess stuff, even Ballerina stuff was so cute. But Madison just isn't that style. It doesn't fit. So I looked and looked for some Curious George fabric. This is what I came up with. It suits her and she LOVES it. She loves watching the cartoon on PBS, and we have a DVD that she enjoys. This will be her theme for her Birthday. Thanks to my mom who helped me get this finished. I am so grateful for the help!










No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background