Thanksgiving with my family was just wonderful. Needless to say, the bird isnt the only thing that was stuffed. The kids and I enjoyed two turkey dinners in 4 hours. But, it was so delicious and the company was nice! After I took the kids to Jeff's folks, and ate and visited, we went to my parents. Everyone was happy. We ate, chatted and most of us went for a walk (to burn off the food and to fight agains turkey enzymes). Ann, my SIL on my side said it best when she said that she thought this was the best Thanksgiving ever. I agree. I forgot to take a picture with my family. I am such a nerd.
Now that Turkey is settling, we can get on with CHRISTMAS!!! We put up our tree yesterday. The kids did a great job helping us decorate it. The star keeps falling off though, so it isn't up yet. Madison has been a great help. She puts a million ornaments on one branch then moves on to another to load full. She has not bothered the tree AT ALL. That pleases me. What a sweetie. Bethanie can hardly stand not having ALL the Christmas decorations out (until the fall stuff gets put away). She is soooooooooooooooooooo excited. I hope you like my choice of Christmas music for the blog. Before we know it, it will be here! YAY! Let the countdown begin!!!







1 comment:
music??? I don't hear it! hmmmm I am glad you had a good day :)
Post a Comment