A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight...

So, I just finished the book an hour ago. I started it Friday after the kids went to bed. It was an excellent book. I cant wait to get started on the next one tomorrow (Monday). Lets hope the homework is minimal because man, it was excellent. I want to see the movie now. A friend of mine tried to get me to read the series over the summer, but I knew with the kidlets home, that would be way to hard. Harder than while I am in school full time? I am such a nerd. Anyway, my SIL was telling me they read it in her book club. That really got me interested and feeling like I was way out of the loop seeing that so many of my friends went to see the movie and read the series. So, now I fit in again. :O)


On an irritating, yet sad note...our dog ran away today. I hope he finds his way back home. :O( Me sad.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background