A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the verdict is....

not quite in yet. LOL! Sorry, I had to tease. I know three of my four final grades. If my Lit Instructor would just post my grade already, I can share my news! Sorry, you have to wait a little bit longer!

I can say this, my Lit test took me 45 minutes to complete. I did some figuring and I can guess what my end grade will be, but to be certain, I need to know how many points I missed on the exam (four points for sure).

My Psychology test took only about 20 minutes. She emailed me today and told me my score (teaser) and my final grade.

I just now got back from taking my Intro to Education exam. That was by far the hardest class that I had. I was able to grade my paper while there so I know what I got on the test and as my final grade.


My Music Appreciation class-I didnt have to take the final. I know for sure that I have an A in that class. We had to have a certain amount of points (to = an A) and I made all my points for that class, therefore I didnt have to take the final.


You will just have to be patient, like I have to be. :OP

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background