A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party...

We had our church party this afternoon. It was so much fun! We had delicious food (as always) and there were so many delicious things! BAD!!!!!! But Santa came too, and we sang. I played (or attempted to) The First Noel on the piano while one of our Youth sang it (in such an angelic voice)!
Here is Sunny and his sweet wife, Ann. It was good to have them here at the party with us! Sunny tied my camera case to the table. I couldn't get it undone for nothin!

Miss Madison....her usual cute little self!



Here is Heather and Madison. Madison thought this loverly orange was a ball.



Here is my mama. She is so awesome. I didn't get a great picture of my dad (he was off being busy). They are the activity people in the Branch so it was their responsibility to do stuff today. :O)
Here is Matthew, talking Santa's ear off. He had a lot to say to him today!

I got such a kick out of this picture. Madison really took to Santa this time. She befriended him and had a lot to tell him! This picture looks to me like she is ticking things off her fingers telling him what she wants. LOL!

Bethanie was very shy, as usual. One of the youth had to take her up to talk to him. She was nervous but glad that she was able to talk to him.
After the party, we drove to Beloit to look at the Isle of Lights. It is the park and it is full of Christmas lights. The kids love to go there every year. It is sort of a tradition. It was fun. I cant believe that Christmas is now less than two weeks away and I am NOT READY!!!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background