
December 12th 2008..... My sweetheart is celebrating his birthday! I just have to say that I found the best husband in the world. 20 years ago today we met on a blind date. He was just 19 and I was 15. We dated through high school, even though my parents thought we were too young. I KNEW from the moment I first saw him at my door that this was to be. I know how silly that sounds, but seriously, there were sparks. Jeff is such a caring person. He chose a career for himself that is devoted to others (he is an RN). He serves his Father in Heaven faithfully, and he is a wonderful father and husband. I feel so grateful to know him because he has a way of bringing light into the room with him. He has a sense of humor and always thinks on the positive side of things. He never dwells on the bad, and he keeps his cool. He is very intelligent and constantly strives to learn. I feel Heavenly Father's love for me because of my family. I wouldn't have my family without him. He has been a great gift for me, and I just want him to know how much I love him and how blessed I am to be able to be with him F O R E V E R. I love you sweetie! Happy Birthday!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment