A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, December 22, 2008

A horrible thing!

A dear friend of mine brought us some delicious Christmas treats! She is the best cook around. It was so sweet of her! Sadly we still have a lot of ice on the ground and a fresh skiff of snow. She fell all the way down our front (north facing) steps. Did I mention she is like NINE MONTHS PREGGERS? It scared me so bad! I feel so terrible about it! I ran to the bottom of the steps, all in the mean time I was wishing that I could stop her from falling. She hit bottom, and I got there (almost to the point of hysterics), yelled for the kids to bring me my boots. I picked her up, put a bear hold on her and told her she wasn't going ANYWHERE!!! I put my boots on and helped her to her car. BLESS HER HEART! This isn't supposed to happen! BINNY, I hope you are OK! I hope baby Jane is OK!!!!! I'm so sorry!! Just so you know, no one can get up my front porch now. I tied some rope across it forbidding anyone to go on to it! I wish I did that yesterday....Oh, and I am bringing you a pizza for supper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope she is ok and that no one else falls, scary!

Binny said...

Stomy I am totally fine. I really don't want you to worry anymore about it. Jane is just fine too.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background