A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Program...

Bethanie had her Christmas program tonight-FINALLY. She anticipated this for a very long time. It was supposed to take place on December 18th, the day before Christmas break started, but we had that ice storm and even their last day of school was cancelled so they didn't even get their class Christmas parties. I THINK Bethanie gets hers tomorrow, but as far as I am concerned, Matthew doesn't get one. :O(
Here is the SWEET Gingerbread house that Bethanie made. It looks DELICIOUS!!! She had such fun making this. Only the first graders get to do this, so it was a very nice experience for them!



Bethanie is the dancing snowflake (the yellow one in the black dress). Their routine was THE CUTEST EVER. I just LOVED it!!! I always cry just a little bit at their performances and feel like the dumbest person in the world, but it twitters my heart a bit to see them perform and I beam with pride for my children! See? I told you I was weird.



Still dancing! I LOVED IT!



This is after the show, and she is posing with her sweet trophy-her Gingerbread house!


This is my dad, Ron, Miss Madison and Princess Bethanie. She was a lucky girl because she had all four grandparents there, her brother and sister and her parents. It was fun, and we sure love seeing her perform. It is extra special for her because she is so shy, and I know how hard it must be for her, but she truly is an amazing performer. I love her. (I love them all, but this one is all about her). :O)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! looks like it was a good program!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background