A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Visitors...

After school, the sister whose home burned down called me and asked me if her little granddaughter's (really grandnieces) could come over and play for a couple of hours. She had some one helping her with some insurance business and the girlies were too inquisitive and helpful and she really needed them to go somewhere so she could take care of business. So she asked and of course, we accepted. When she got here with the girls, the older one named Madison (who just turned 6) was crying. She was nervous about coming to a house she didn't know. We quickly cheered her up by taking her downstairs to a room FULL of toys. Her little sister, Kaylee just turned 5. She is so cute. I told her that I was going to start calling her "Smiley" instead of Kaylee. LOL! She is always smiling!

So, as you could imagine, Bethanie and OUR Madison had a BLAST with these two girls here. They were able to stay with us for supper. Madison (the 6 year old) ended up having so much fun, and we made brownies after supper and they were able to take them home. While they were here, I was playing with Kaylee, telling her she was so smiley, and I laughed at her and she said to me, "You're cute!" and I told her that she was pretty cute herself. (GRIN). Anyway, when they left, my girlers were very sad, but there were plenty of hugs to go around for everyone. I am pretty sure that everyone had a good time (expect for Matthew, he didn't like it when they went into HIS room. LOL!)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background