Poor Miss Madison! The weather has been really pleasant outside. Warm, in fact for February. Today, while I am sitting here blogging, Madison is eating her lunch before she settles into a nice afternoon nap. A HUGE fly, I mean huge, landed on the table next to her. Before I knew it, she let out this very loud blood curdling scream (got my attention quick). This thing scared her to death. Now she is just trying to cram in her food to get done. Poor thing! I cant imagine what must have been going through her mind! It has been a while since she has seen a fly, and this one wasn't teeny! So, I killed it, as any good mother would do to protect her young. She is traumatized by this, and now her word for the day is "fly".
7 years ago







2 comments:
poor thing.....
i am so surprised by how many people really don't iron these days..if grumpy left with wrinkles i would be mortified!
Post a Comment