Today was a great day at Church. Usually it is. My dad got up and gave a talk for the first time EVER! He talked about Forgiveness, both sides of it. It was wonderful! More than that, it was really nice to see him getting up the nerve to DO this! It was a huge step for him! I am proud of him and think he did a really great job! The other talk was from a friend of ours. He talked about food storage and being prepared. I really enjoyed his talk as well. We have been working on our food storage. Our first goal is to get to where we have a 3 month supply for the five of us. Then we will build it for a 6 month supply. We bought some shelving a couple of months back and have cleared cabinet space in our laundry room just for our food storage. It crowds that room because it is small, but it is a daily reminder to me of what our goal is with this because when I go in there to do laundry, I cant help but see the storage of water and food/non perishables in there.
Tomato Plants
- zucchini
- green beans
- cucumbers (we LOVE making sweet pickles and canning them)
- tomatoes (as mentioned)
- green beans (as mentioned)
Seeds from Church
Anyway, are you bored yet? Bethanie and I are now going to go in and make some chocolate muffins while the boys are at cub scouts.








No comments:
Post a Comment