A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, March 13, 2009

Grade results are in...

I got a 92% on my midterm for English Comp. II.
Also, on my essay titled, "The Darkness In Gretel", I got an A. He LOVED my paper. There was another student in the class that chose the same poem and he got a C. My instructor told me I should let him see my paper so he could get some ideas on how to improve his. He has to re-do his paper. He had already left though, so I couldn't.

What a relief. I am so glad to finally know.

Also, I did get an A on my midterm for Human Growth & Development.

I don't know why this is so important to me. I want to do my best. I wish I could just slack off a little bit so that the pressure isn't so hard, but I probably wont regret it somewhere down the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job Hope the rest of the semester goes as good!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background