A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Homework & Spring Break...

HOMEWORK...
Gosh, it hardly sounds like those two words should be in the same title together! I only have a little bit of homework to do before I go back to school after Spring Break. But last night I was trying to help my husband get some of his homework finished. He is taking 3 online courses. he is going to be graduating in May with his BSN degree. But one of the very time consuming things he has to do is to do the work, and THEN enter it onto the computer to submit for grades. I spent THREE hours last night just entering his data. I am still not finished. I will finish it up for him today. The good news from this is, once I have it all entered, this class with be finished and then he will only have two to focus on. What a relief for him! I am glad I can help him. It is very tedious work and time consuming, but it shaved tons of time off of his hectic schedule.

SPRING BREAK...
I have many goals...but also the kids. Lets see what gets accomplished!
I plan to rake some of the yard and garden area. It is going to be VERY nice for Spring Break which is rather unusual. Usually it is rainy and icky, but it is going to be in the 70's-low 80's. WOW! Lets see, another project I want to do is finish up the painting in our newly remodeled bathroom. And then I want to attack our hall way because it is ugly and needs attention in a B A D way! Homework is a must, though only a slight amount. We are having pictures taken of the kids, and doctor appointments.

How many of these goals do YOU think I can get accomplished?

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background