A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle...

OK, I am NOT in Seattle, but I am sleepless. I think the events of the past couple of weeks have disturbed me so much and it is affecting my sleep. I am truly exhausted, I want to sleep. I lay down to sleep and I am plenty tired, but my mind is really on, going so fast, thinking about everything from this business with my child, to shopping lists, to school work, tests, house hold things needing to be done. I am sure that my anxiety is to blame and I cant settle all of this down! It is nearly 1 am. I have a class first thing in the morning, and a midterm later in the day. I WANT TO SLEEP! I KNOW I will be exhausted tomorrow. Why am I awake right now? Grrrr. For the last two nights I have been waking up during the night from a sound sleep. When I wake up, instantly I start to think. I hate that. When I start to think, I cant shut it off. It isn't like the events of the past couple of weeks are life altering, they have been stressful, yes, but what is the deal? Why cant I let it go?

OK, enough of the sleep deprived ramblings of a woman who is possibly having a midlife crisis. :O)

2 comments:

Cori Ann said...

I was up then too... I should have called. :(

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are not able to sleep. I hope it gets a bit better.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background