A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, March 27, 2009

SpRiNg In KaNsAs...


I think we have been royally spoiled! The weather has been very mild, and we have had little moisture. Today it turned BITTERLY cold outside! No one wants to be out there. The wind is blowing, it is barely above freezing and I am sure there must be a windchill! The GOOD news is everything outside is getting GREEN again! I love seeing the color come back into everything. Bethanie wanted to wear a skirt to school today. Nope! Too cold! Madison made sure she put her gloves on with her heavy coat. Cant say I blame her! I have to go back out in it. I am just about to head off to my last class for the week and then pick up the kidlets from school. OY! I don't want to. I want to stay all cuddled up to my chair and blanket. I am reading the Stephanie Meyer books again (tWiLiGhT sErIes) again. I am just as addicted to them as I was the first time. This week I have read book one, watched the movie and am half way through NEW MOON. **sigh** it is good to enjoy a good book...series...

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background