OY! Wednesdays are always a challenge. But today was VERY interesting! My day started off with very little sleep last night. My brain was all fired up because I was up late studying and working on the IEP meeting that was set for today for one of our children.
I went in at 9 this morning and took my Midterm exam for English Comp. II. There were about 104 points possible. I felt confident about all of the questions except for three. I didn't answer two of them and they were valued at 2 points each. So I know I missed 4 points there. There was another question I didn't know as well, but guessed on an answer. It was also worth 2 points. So, I know I missed 6 points. The rest I think was OK. I think if I missed 10 points on the test, I would still get an A. So, I guess in the next day or so I will find out what my test scored at. I am also waiting to see what my paper scored too. It was an essay I wrote titled "The Darkness in Gretel". If you are interested in reading it, email me! I would be happy to send it to you!
So I finished with the exam, and got home just in time for my parents to come over and stake claim on our littlest child. They were taking her home with them for a few hours while we went to the IEP meeting. The IEP Advocate came at this time and we discussed some of the things we were to go over with the meeting. Madison did NOT want to leave home today, so she threw a fit. I felt terrible! I have been sending her away so much lately. Since the difficult events that happened a couple weeks ago, things have become very complicated and my attention is on other things right now. She is feeling it, unfortunately. And so am I.
So, the IEP meeting was amazing. I will blog about it on the BROTHER BLOG. Check it out to see what happened.
The IEP meeting took up so much time that I ended up missing my last class for the day. We went to pick up Madison and then went straight to the school to wait for the kiddos to come out. We were there 20 minutes early and we both fell asleep in the van while waiting...Jeff snored. :O) Madison was asleep too, so it was quiet. I woke up just before the kids came out. So we rushed home, got Bethanie ready for dance class, and Jeff took her while I hurried up and fixed supper and gave the other two kids baths. We ate supper quickly, gave Bethanie her bath and then went to the school for Bethanie's parent teacher conference. It went very well. She is getting along quite well with her work, and I am so glad! So after that, we got ice cream and came home, got them to bed and now I am so ready to crash! I have home work and just don't have the energy to get it all done tonight!
7 years ago







1 comment:
busy busy day
Post a Comment