A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, April 19, 2009

DiStRaCtIoNs...

**SIGHS** I have homework that HAS to be done. I feel like giving it up completely, simply because I just don't have the brain power at this point to invest in it. I feel so overwhelmed with my thoughts. I am trying to keep this straight, and that straight, be here and then be there when I am supposed to. Where is this child, where is that child, is this done, do I have pants to wear to class tomorrow, do I have milk for the kids in the morning because I have not had time to go shopping? I just want to give it up! I ONLY HAVE 9 CLASS DAYS LEFT. I CANT!!! I just can not concentrate on what has to be done. I am on a time line of events that HAVE to be taken care of immediately and I have so much research that needs to be completed. My brain is on fire and I just wish things would slow down.

I hope things go well this morning. We have (@ 7:30 a.m) a suspension hearing we have to go to because one of our kids has been suspended from school. Then right after that, I have a class. I am also meeting with my advisor at 1:30 just before my 2:00 class. I have a presentation to deliver for that class, that I was supposed to give last Friday but I had to miss class to deal with this stupid school situation with our kiddo. My DH has to go to Salina to take an exit test for his classes and he has graduation practice. He will be gone. My poor mom has to come into town and babysit my children while I am away.

Oh-hohohoho. I am listing things again. I have to stop doing this! *pant, pant*

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background