A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, April 11, 2009

EaStEr DiNnEr ReCiPeS...


Visit my sister blog to see some delicious, yet simple, Easter dinner recipes! I spent the day preparing my Easter dinner. My family is coming, and so is Jeff's parents. I am excited. I have really grown to enjoy hosting special dinners for my sweet family! Plans for the day?


Easter Egg Hunt (golden eggs are the special ones)

Huge meal...Menu:

Ham

Stuffing

Baked Beans

Deviled eggs

Pineapple Yams

Carrot Salad

Scalloped Potatoes

Rolls

Brownies

Lemon Pie

Confetti Cake

Sugar Free Angel Food Cake

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cheese Cake


Do you think this is enough for 12 people??? ;OP


Then, for the afternoon events...nap!!!

1 comment:

Loretta Valenta said...

LOL! I think you have more desserts than main and side dishes!!!! :) Happy Easter!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background