A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, April 13, 2009

I bRoKe A rEcOrD..


But I cant celebrate just yet! Probably tomorrow I will be full of agony...I worked out for 60 full minutes. I tried some new things working my waist and my upper back and arms. I also did my regular stuff (bike, elliptical machine and treadmill). I am already sore. I came home and took a hot bath to try to get a jump on sore muscles. I really didn't want to go work out today. But I don't regret it. I never do, and I always really have to just remind myself that I WONT regret it. I have to do tons of positive self talk to get me there. Certainly none of it would happen without my IPOD and cell phone. I find it is a great time to text. ;O) My record I broke? Working out for 60 minutes straight. I earned 9 points (Weight Watcher) so its like earning a free lunch! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT email me your cell we can text a lot if you have unlimited text if not we can still text a little I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background