A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, April 2, 2009

So PrEtTy!

The day didn't start off so well. The kids were frightened when the electricity suddenly went off, and the sound of the quietness of the house woke them. Well, the girls anyway. Matthew was already awake. It was still black outside and the girlies freaked out. So I got them each a flashlight. The power went off and on for a few minutes, just enough to try and kill some of my electronics (none have died that I know of). But once we all get up and look outside, this is what we saw! It is a very WET blanket of snow. Just perfect for making a snowman, if there were enough. So, I got the older ones bundled up and off to school. When Madison and I got home, I pulled some snow off the van into snow balls and showed her how to throw them at the ground. She thought this was the neatest thing ever...then I threw one (gently) at her and she could not believe that was even a possibility. So she started to grab handfuls to toss at me. It was great fun, until our fingers started to burn from the snow....

Now she is watching Curious George.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background