
It seems so long ago, when we had our back yard tilled up. It hasnt been more than two weeks, maybe three. It cant have been! We have been waiting, sometimes so impatiently for any sign of new life, new little grasses starting. Patience. I am not a patient woman. I suffer from this more and more as I age. Patience is a life long lesson for me...apparently Heavenly Father isnt pleased with the progress that I have *NOT * made on this issue thus far in my life. He tested me years ago thru infertility, and finally that was conqured after 10 years of painful waiting, trying to be patient. He has tested us through varying events since. Now, quite possibly I am learning it through grass. Hmm.
To apply this *symbolic* theory, I must look at things in my life now to view the reason I am so full of anxiety. I have come to the conclusion is that I am just not at all a patient woman. I want it done and I want it done now. As far as I am concerned, the day we planted the grass seed, it should have started to come up...I need to let time take effect. Some where along the line, we have fallen into this instant society trap. We have instant communications, instant food, instant educations, instant every things...I just have to wait for it all to work out. What was that saying I posted a while back? "Today's Test Is Tomorrow's Testimony".







No comments:
Post a Comment