A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, April 27, 2009

WhAt DiD i Do?

Madison and Bethanie have been having
"problems" going to sleep in the same room, so Bethanie has been going into our room to sleep and we take her back to her bed after she falls asleep. OK, so that worked. But tonight, Madison would NOT go to sleep for anything in the world. Finally I stuck her in Bethanie's empty bed and this is what happened. OY! I am guessing that we will be getting rid of the crib and getting out the todd bed. Oh how I hope we get through the school semester first. I need to get through finals before we make changes like this (and potty training). She does look peaceful.....wait until Bethanie finds out.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background