Whew, I got a lot done today. I tried to nap, but just after I fell asleep, Bethie came in and needed something. I failed for an hour to go back to sleep. So I got up and decided that I wanted to make our yard look really nice for the Holiday weekend. So I trimmed up all of the bushes and watered. Tomorrow I will mow the lawn. I am glad to do some physical activity since I have not been able to work out at the college. I am planning on changing that but need to get our summer schedule under control. So, I have scratches on my arms and legs, my back and arms are killing me from running the trimmer but it is a good ache. I feel like I made some accomplishments today. Plus, our yard is looking pretty good. We need some rain though, and maybe we will get some this weekend.
Oh did I mention BETHANIE [that squirt] cut Miss Madison's hair today? Oh it ticked me off. I am not talking a little cut either. She took off some of her long locks in the back that has taken her her whole life to grow. Fortunately there is a top layer that sort of covers up the hack job. I haven't tried yet, but it is doubtful I can french braid her hair now. :O( I thought Bethie was old enough to be past that cutting hair stage....
Oh did I mention BETHANIE [that squirt] cut Miss Madison's hair today? Oh it ticked me off. I am not talking a little cut either. She took off some of her long locks in the back that has taken her her whole life to grow. Fortunately there is a top layer that sort of covers up the hack job. I haven't tried yet, but it is doubtful I can french braid her hair now. :O( I thought Bethie was old enough to be past that cutting hair stage....







1 comment:
this is such a good picture of you!
you are very photogenic!
Post a Comment