A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kansas Wesleyan University...Class of 2009

I am so proud of my sweet husband, Jeff. He has worked SO HARD this past 2 1/2 years to get his degree. He is graduating today in a few hours. He has been working on his BA in Business Management. He has some prospects, but he needs a little time to get them rolling. I am glad to see him accomplish this goal. He has wanted to do this for some time. I love him so much, and I want everyone to know just how much hard work he has done for his family!
I love you, Jeff! I am very proud of you!
Congratulations!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to JEFF!!!!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background