A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, May 29, 2009

NoT eNoUgH tHyMe...

I found this cute little herb garden kit at Walmart today. It has Basil, Thyme and Sage in it. I have a friend that has always had a planter filled with fresh herbs in her yard, and have always envied that, but I never really cook with a lot of herbs, and I have always wanted to. So, I thought this would be a good start to do it. This is day one. I am excited!!! We shall see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about not texting you back I was at the movie and then when I got out it was late. Anyways, I am good. Looks like your little herb garden is going to be fun! Hope it grows. I would kill it I am sure! LOL

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background