A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, June 21, 2009

FaThErS'dAy...


Because I am so small

And I always leave my fingerprints

on furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing-

I'll be grown up someday

And all those tiny handprints

Will surely fade away.

So here's a final handprint

Just so you can recall

Exactly how my fingers looked

When I was very small.




I helped the kids make salt dough hand prints for Father's Day. They really enjoyed doing it. Bethanie painted hers red, Matthew and Madison both chose metalic blue. I cant find my memory card that has the other pictures of them, so here is the one of Madison I DID have.

We made a really cute collage card for him. Now he can see how much the kids have grown over the years. We have one of Matthew when he was 16 months old that we made daddy way back when....my how time flies!



No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background