A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HiGhEr LeArNiNg...


ARGGG!! I have been waiting since fRiDaY to hear back from my Western Civ I instructor. I am taking online classes. This instructor "didn't know who I was" so she was ignoring my emails. DUH!!! On the first test I took (which are all on the computer) I was marked off on a question that misgraded me. I had it right. It was like pulling teeth to convince her that I should have that POINT. She gave me the point eventually, realizing that I was right. On the second test, she reset the test because she didn't know who I was and asked me to take it again. I told her, NO PROBLEM because I printed out my test and could just retake it in a matter of minutes. So she wrote me back and said that I got a 50/50 on it, and I didn't have to re-take it after all. **STRESS** how frustrating. I still have two tests left to take at home and a chapter summary to take, then I have three proctored tests to take up at the college and then I am finished with it!!! YAY!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background