I doubt that it is too much of a secret that I am absolutely TERRIFIED of going to the dentist. I have avoided it at all cost for as long as I could. I am ashamed of how I have let my teeth go, and am not happy with how they look. So one day in the shower, without giving it much thought, I just up and decided to make the initial phone call, to go in, seek out the humiliating meeting where my mouth is closely examined, poked and prodded, x-rayed and gawked at. I did all that, and went in today to discuss the worst part of it all....the treatment plan. I have decided to get my entire lower set of teeth fixed up, cleaned up and treated properly. I will be going in on Thursday morning (I am already in the chair if you don't get this until morning) (June 18, 2009) and will be there for a whopping FOUR (yep you heard right) FOUR HOURS. I have two root canals and crowns to do and several other cavities. I cant believe I am going in to do this. I am scared spitless. I will be doing the sedation thingy so I am sure I wont really care much, but still.....just thinking about those needles in my tender gums, wishing I could cry and scream and jump out of that chair and run like no one has ever run before.....**GASP** Think I am having a little anxiety over this????? WISH ME LUCK!!!!!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment