A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ThE iNcReDiBLe ShRiNkiNg WoMaN...






isnt shrinking anymore. I am STILL at this blasted plateau. I cant get anywhere with this thing, despite my efforts. I am NOT giving up on this because:


I KNOW I can do this. For some reason I just need mix it up a bit more. Today I did an hour of butt busting yard work. I trimmed up all of our shrubbery and bushes. It was YICKY outside by 9 am but we did it anyway. Then we went swimming. We planned on staying for an hour, but it thundered about a half hour into it so they closed the pool. So, then I had to go out for a walk. I walked around the track four times = a mile and then my normal regular walk routine. I went to the church to water the flowers there on my way. Then I came home. I have to study for my test tonight which I DON'T want to do.

So, because I am WORTH it, I can do this. I just have to REMEMBER I am worth it and keep focused on what I have to do and what I want. Really, the weight loss is remarkable. I still sit at a 60 pound loss. Really I want to lose another 20 lbs. I am still planning and working toward that. Here are some things I saw on my walk today...

While walking at the track, I watched these huge white clouds building to the south east. This is part of the storm that went just to the east of us and got us kicked out of the pool.

After I left the track, I made my way toward the Church, but walked by the High School along the way. I looked up to the East and saw a pretty rainbow. I love rainbows. It is rare to see and they always inspire hope!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background