OK! Today is a new day. I practically missed out on yesterday, completely. I only remember bits and pieces.
I had two root canals on the lower left side, which is still a little achy. My jaw joints hurt from being propped up for so long. I had 4 fillings put in the top. They went ahead and did the ENTIRE mouth because they had a cancellation and had a free morning so my whole mouth was finished in one sitting. It took about 6 hours. But I didn't care. I felt NOTHING. I was very heavily medicated (sedated) and it lasted through the whole day and night. I still feel a little groggy, but I can at least function today. LOL! I also had my teeth cleaned. I have to go back next week some time to put the two crowns on in the lower left side where I had the root canals, but other than that, I have never seen my teeth look so PRETTY!!!! This is the last step on my self improvement tour that I wanted to do. Weight loss is something that is going to be progressive and take some time. My education will be completed by next May and now my teeth are done. I am so happy.
CoriAnn, thanks for calling me last night. I don't remember what we talked about much, just that Dorothy is trying to move around. After that, I hope you didn't tell me anything important that I needed to remember. If you did, email me OK? LOL!
Thanks to our parents who helped us through a difficult day, shuffling kids around is hard work, and involves a lot of patience on our parents. THANK YOU!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment