A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GoOd InTeNtiOnS...

I have had the BEST of intentions this week to get my final done in Western Civ I. I wanted to have it over with before Matthew's surgery. I KNEW if I didn't have it completed by then, it would be the end of July or early August before I finished it. This month has been a challenge for sure. Even like today I have spent an hour home only to load everyone up to go and do this, get home for an hour and load up again to go to the next place. I had two appointments in the home this afternoon. One was set for three pm and the she cancelled. The other is set for four pm. He will be here, but it is wasted time I could have been doing studies. I am still trying. It has been hard because my husband is finishing his two classes this month for his BA in Business. The work load in one of his classes is extreme to say the least. It is 18 weeks worth of work given in 5 weeks. This instructor in particular doesn't "cut" any thing out for shorter classes, which is the pits. Jeff spends ALL of his "free" time doing work for this class.

Through this whole mess, Miss Madison has decided it is time to potty train. I don't mind, but it is hard to remind her to go to the potty every 15 minutes when we are home so infrequently. **SIGHS** Life will slow down one day, then I would be lost...

1 comment:

shayster said...

Stormy, you never cease to amaze me how you can be so Busy and still smile! Still find strength to lift another. Thank you for your example. I love your FHE idea.
We hate each other before, but can't get us away from the table after wards.

Keep doing it!
Love
Shay

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background