
My sweet two year old has always had an older spirit about her. She thinks about things, she ponders and plots her methods. She is very sure and accurate. I just have really enjoyed this child. She is truly a no-stress kid for me. My oldest has his issues, my middle is DIVA all the way, and Madison is just...well....easy! That isn't to say she doesn't have her own opinions on things, and she will express it very well.She is two, and still needs naps. I still LIKE her taking naps, but the problem has been that she wont go to bed until like 11:00 PM or so. I *NEED* her to go to bed more than she needs to nap, so unless I am napping (selfish I know) then she is staying up too! Sadly, she just cant make it that long. I tried and tried to keep her awake but she caved in...isn't she so sweet???







No comments:
Post a Comment