A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SuMmEr TiMe...

Even though summer isn't my most FAVORITE time of year, it does have some of the best things that come with it. Some of my favorite things to eat in the summer is corn on the cob. We get it as fresh as one can get it! There are farmers who pick it in the morning, and sit along the road to sell it (freshly picked is sooooo good!!!).

Lets see what some of my other favorite things about summer might be:

Freshly grown tomatoes, peeled and sliced with a dash of salt on them...Fresh cucumbers to make pickles out of and save them for the rest of the year to eat....going to the swimming pool....summer holidays....July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day....gardening....mowing the lawn (yes, I am a freak)....flowers in bloom....lightening bugs....hearing the locusts in the trees....seeing a beautifully bloomed sunflower field....wheat fields before they are cut....

I am sure there are other things that I like about summer. This is what I came up with while waiting for my corn to finish cooking. Kids are going to college in an hour. :OP

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background