A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, July 18, 2009

TyPiCaL SaTuRdAyS...

Saturdays that my husband works are really really boring. There is never anything on TV to watch, keeping the kids occupied on yet another day with nothing to do is quite draining. So, I decided that since my carpets have been bugging me (dirty carpets are my pet peeves) I decided that I would borrow my mom and dads Rug Doctor and clean up my disgusting carpets. :O) Disgusting carpets no longer exist at my house! They look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!! They should be squeaky clean. I just used bleach water (no soap) so hopefully they will stay cleaner longer.

Now we get to go to my parents house while the floors are drying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh How nice. I just got a carpet cleaner and cleaned on room in my house with it so far. I want to do more but can't really. I need to move things and well with kyle's hand not working I just can't do it myself!

Ron said...

better you do it than me!

Ladysam said...

They look so pretty! They are still a little wet but the house looks great!

Ladysam said...

They look so pretty! They are still a little wet but the house looks great!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background