my two year old.
Today we went to walmart to buy some kitty litter. Madison wouldn't nap, so we went ahead and went before we had to go to pick up brother from school. He gets out early, and then 45 minutes later we get Bethanie. So, I asked her to find some shoes. I was thinking about cute blue crocks or something easy. She comes out with the pinkest snow boots she could find (they are her sisters). Don't think for a second I could convince her that it was 95 degrees outside and she needed to wear something different. So, on to the store we go. While she was there, people told her how much they loved her shoes and how cute she was. I KNEW THAT! :OP Anyway, we went past the clothing isle and she says, "Mommy, buy me a cute shirt?" I soooooooo wanted to after that. It was so cute!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment