
I can tell that the kids are really getting bored with summer. School starts for them in just two weeks (from today) and I know they are looking forward to it! Mine is starting two days after theirs. It WILL be nice to get some regular routine started. We have been struggling to get them on a good bedtime routine. It is very necessary though to prepare them for when school starts. I know for Bethanie, at least, the first week of school is hard for her because she is exhausted.
I am not sure how Madison will do after such a fun summer with her sister to play with all day, every day. Maybe she will like the peace and quiet, who knows.
Our garden has not done so well. It is rather a disappointment, so I wont have hurt feelers if summer ends soon. It is not my favorite time of year. I love the fall and summer best. Summer in Kansas is hot and sticky-icky. But this summer hasn't been so bad, which is a good thing. We had very few sever storms come through, which is even better.
Today I met up with an old friend from my teenage past. She was at my wedding, and she talked about how she found some snap shots from the wedding. I told her it was 18 years yesterday and she just about fell over. Where did time go???







1 comment:
good you had such a good day yesterday.
hope your baby will be ok when school starts!.
Post a Comment