A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LoL!

So, this afternoon, we took the kids and the dogs for a walk. It was not especially hot outside, and there was a slight breeze. Not so bad for mid August! Lady is our dog and she is such a happy and sweet little thing. She found a drain with some water in it and decided to lay down and have a soak while we all stood around her. Look at her just SMILE!!!! Awe, refreshing!!!

We were talking about getting ready and going to school on Monday. Madison said, "ME,TOO!" and she went and got her bear back pack and eye glasses and posed for her first day of school picture (SHE WISHES!!!). LOL!

I got all my books today for my classes. I am starting the two online classes this week. I am excited to get this thing over with!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does she wear glass? she looks super cute in them.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background