A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My SwEeT hUsBaNd AnD I...


Celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary today! It is amazing that 18 years has passed by since I am not even thirty yet. That is just strange... Anyway, as usual, my parents didn't remember (Sheesh, I think that out of the 18 years, they probably remembered a total of 4 of our anniversaries). My dad remembered YESTERDAY but then forgot again. LOL!


But the day was great. We went to church and had a potluck after because a couple was getting baptised, and then after we cleaned up the building, we came back here and celebrated my mom's birthday as a family. Her birthday was last Sunday. Our house was FULL of family. It was awesome.


A little story about me and Jeff:


We met on a "blind date" when I was 15 years old. It was on his 19th birthday. The friend that introduced us was a mutual friend. Her name was Angie and she was a troubled young girl. I don't know how she met Jeff, but they knew each other for a while and she just KNEW we would be perfect for one another. She was right. We continued dating until I graduated High School. When I was a Senior in High School, I was planning my wedding. On August 2nd we married. That was 18 years ago and I cant figure out how that happened. We have three beautiful children, a home that I just love and family near by. What more could I ask for in life?

Jeff is a kind and gentle man who lives worthily to hold the Priesthood. How blessed we are for that! I cant imagine my life without him in it. He is a blessing to me and I love him so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful post! and many more happy years!

Loretta Valenta said...

I am a little late but Happy Anniversary! :D

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background